Thursday, April 12, 2007

If only my job were legal!

Do you think it's obnoxious of me to watch an entire episode of LOST online while I'm at work? I'll use headphones! Maybe.

I don't work in an office, I work in a cafe, baking, and I'm doing a very good job of ignoring customers AND my boss at the same time. I'm pretending I'm doing paperwork, even though I don't handle any, because I'm a baker. We're having a staff meeting tomorrow that I didn't know about, and I'm the manager, which makes me think that it's going to be about me not managing.

I think my boss will be like, "Melissa, I don't pay you to blog."

And I'll say, "Don't read my blogs. They'll hurt your feelings."

I've just spent about an hour looking for this:


Now I'm going to try to find a company to airbush a T-shirt of it for me. I want a picture of Hurley on each of my boobs.

No comments: