Friday, August 8, 2008

Love, hatred, MelissaSurach.com, BabyHole Awards, and Dirty Dog's been eating my hair again

Do you hate me or do you love me? Now you can vote and let me know how you feel. Just hate and love. There's no in between.

I've been researching poll applications for the BabyHole Awards. Sorry, there are no winners yet--winning polls, that is. They all suck. (However, I DO know who some of the winners of BabyHole Awards are.) I'll put the poll up on melissasurach.com I guess, or maybe BabyHole's myspace page if it'll work.

You may have realized that there is no melissasurach.com. Well, I'll fix that soon enough. I've spent the past few days working on my website. So far it looks like total shit. I should probably just hire a teenager to do it for me. Hopefully I'll at least have a homepage up and running by next week.

I have a lot of stuff to do this month. So my writing will be erratic and terrible. I have some live shows, but I don't have new material because I've been too busy working on non-stand up stuff and being drunk and lazy.

I have to finish my website, complete with writing samples. Figure out how to put a decent poll online. Find a new job next week. Organize and shoot the 2009 calendar. Book BabyHole's bands and comedians. Design new BabyHole fliers and send to the printer. Flier the town. Do stupid internet stuff and press queries for BabyHole. Make awards and put the Award Show together (I have big plans for them including choreography and Britney Spears. I hope I have time to work on it).

Things I will try to get to: Get my music stuff on the new computer and compose new songs. Edit the Melissa Introduction video. Oh, and dealing with that pile of arts and crafts in the middle of the living room that my boyfriend and I have been fighting about all week.

How do you get a dog to stop eating hair? It's not like I feed it to him. He just finds it and eats it. Then his poo is like sausage links and he's been wiping his butt across the floor, but surreptitiously like I can't see him wiggling his butt every so slightly.

No comments: