Thursday, August 21, 2008

Credibility? I got me some now!

So I'm working on video projects now. Last night I shot a terrible, disgusting, semi-nude stand up set in a window at Balance Hair Salon. It's going to look really bad, but I'm going to pretend that I did it on purpose.

I didn't make it to shoot Groove on Grove because I got a hair cut after my set. Carla gave me a really good haircut. I don't look like I live in the woods anymore.

I'm going to try to shoot half of the new calendar tonight. At least a third. I'm about to go shopping on Newark Avenue for props. Still no big fake black lady's vagina, though :(

I'm going to interview Steve Fulop next week in the Caucus Room. I'm going to start interviewing local government. I think it's going to be my new thing.

I'll be shooting at the Pride Festival for the Jersey City series. I'll probably get backstage (if there is one) and interview not-famous gay people. It'll be fun!

No comments: