Friday, January 11, 2008

Some comedians are just little bitches

For my calendar release party on Tuesday, I invited all the comedians who've done my show this past year via text message: "BabyHole Calendar Release Party Tonight 9 pm @ Toy Eaters, Jersey City."

One of them texted me back, "Don't text show spam to my phone please."

I texted back, "It's my calendar party and I'd appreciate if you'd go, jerk."

He texted back, "I'm not being a jerk. I already got your facebook, myspace, and email."

I texted, "I'm not your facebook friend."

Then, 7 hours later, right before the show started, I received the text, "Please remove my number from this phone," even though I'd never called or texted him before, except for maybe to give him directions to the show I booked him on, which I paid him for.

I figured he probably didn't know who I was, so I emailed him:

"Sorry about the mass text I didn't think it would be a big deal. It's just that my calendar release party is the biggest show that I produce by myself and I invited all the comedians who've done my shows in the past and I wish I could've worded it better on the text. And it was a really good show. Anyway, yes, I have taken you off my phone and I'm sorry about inconveniencing you."

And he replied, "Thank you."

What a little fucking bitch.

No comments: