Monday, January 28, 2008

Posting my phone number online was regrettable.

I posted my phone number as the BabyHole contact info for Giggle Chick's open mic posting, and that was a terrible mistake.

People call me while I'm on stage and in the morning when I am sleeping. Sometimes I get excited because I think it's a potential employer, but it's just a useless stranger.

If you know anything about me, it's that I don't usually answer my phone because my grandma calls me all the time and sometimes I get tired of reading coupons to her or eating glumpki. This week I had 13 messages from her, and I've been to her house three times. I'm also hiding from bill collectors.

I put my phone number up because Toy Eaters doesn't have a land line. I'm sorry if I didn't return your phone calls. Don't take it personally. Just please check the schedule on this blog for BabyHole info.

No comments: