Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Calendar Release Party Last Week

Last Tuesday, January 8, was my calendar release party.

I was so scared that I got in bed under the covers for a while before the show started. Then when I got there I was so nervous that I almost had diarrhea.

But I didn't have diarrhea, and as far as I could tell, no one else did either (except for maybe the next day after drinking a case of PBR).

I sold a bunch of calendars, the show was packed, and the performers were amazing. Everyone had a great time. Here's some pictures Ben Lerman sent me.

This is a random party picture. I think it was taken during intermission, when we were resetting the room.

This is Rosie Rebel and Ben Lerman sexually wrestling each other.

This is me and Jessica Delfino looking nice.

This is an adorable group shot of all the comedians hilariously posing after binge drinking. From left to right: Melissa Surach, Jessica Delfino, Ben Lerman, Rosie Rebel, John F. O'Donnell, and Sean Patton.


The Coffin Daggers opened the show and everyone had a great time.

Thanks to everyone who came out, performed, and to my calendar.

No comments: