Friday, March 23, 2007

There's a horrible smell in my living room and I think it's me.

I'm not a dietician, but I'm pretty sure that eating two pounds of cheese right before bed is not very healthy, but I guess it's better than eating garbage. I had a stomach ache all day from that dumpster.

Who made the cheese cloud in my living room?

It was Mr. Fancy Pants the Hedgehog. He smells like cheese when it gets humid out but he does NOT like being spread onto a cracker like me. He spiked me and made me cry.

I'm changing the name of my blog again to "Fear and Dread, Guilt and Shame". Hopefully, one day I will come up with a title that doesn't make me feel bad about myself.

I just found out that I made the cover of the Waterfront Journal. But I don't know where you can get it and I don't think it has a website.

No comments: