Friday, July 18, 2008

What's up with all the Middle Easterners? Are they in love with me or something?

I noticed that I've been getting a lot of direct hits on my blog from the Mid East. What's up with that?

One time when I was in college in Montreal, a van with blacked out windows pulled up next to me and the guys inside, who I'm pretty sure were Middle Eastern, demanded that I get in. I didn't understand that they wanted to kidnap me at first because it was 3 in the afternoon. Seeing my hesitation, the one in the passenger seat started screaming, "No! No! She's too serious. Let's go! Go!" He screamed like he was having a heart attack. I told them to keep driving. There was another white girl down the street, and they slowed down approaching her. Maybe they weren't just looking for white girls, but that's the vibe I got. Anyway, I went on my way.

I wonder if those guys are the ones hitting my blog? Oh, inept kidnappers, have you found me?

No comments: