Monday, June 9, 2008

BabyHole Summertime Hiatus Blow Out



It's the last BabyHole of the season!

Say goodbye to me this Tuesday. I get very cranky in the summer time, and I'll be hiding so that no one can see my peeling, orange skin, greasy face, and hoof-like feet. *

"BabyHole Summertime Hiatus Blow Out"
Tuesday, June 10th, doors @ 8 pm, $5 suggested donation

This is the last show until September and it's gonna be HOT! So dress skimpily. No seriously, there's like no air in there. There's more rock and roll than comedy tonight because we want to party hard. But there's still 6 slots of open mic by lottery.

Featuring:
Diane O'Debra
The Meltdowns
The House of Leaves

Toy Eaters Studio
2nd Floor
143 Christopher Columbus Drive
Jersey City, NJ

One block from the Grove Street PATH Station. BYO OK.


*Unless I get my one-woman multi-media show together in the next month. Then I won't shut up about it. I'm still scrambling to confirm dates.

No comments: