Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The music of Kevin Bacon


As I was perusing popular Jersey City blogs for my research, I came across this listing from NEW:

PSE&G Global Green Expo

The largest and most comprehensive Earth Day event ever held in New Jersey is this weekend:
Global Green Expo 2008
April 25th, 26th and 27th
Liberty State Park
(Historic Central Railroad Terminal)

Speakers include Ted Danson, Ed Begley Jr. and Animal Planet Host, Jeff Corwin. Music from Kevin and Michael Bacon. Seminars on everything from eco-fashion to composting.

And, unlike the ridiculously overpriced All Points West Festival, a ticket for a one day pass is only $13!

Even as I fight with PSE&G on an almost daily basis, I may just give them an extra $13 for the privilege of hearing all of these people who used to be famous talk about them.


GLOBAL GREEN EXPO


Saturday will be a full day of fund raising. Hopefully, I will be able to attend the Powerhouse Arts District Benefit too. I've listed their benefit below.

POWERHOUSE ARTS DISTRICT

No comments: