Sunday, January 31, 2010

No furry babies? What am I supposed to exploit now?

We finally got around to taking the dirty feral cat to the vet. We found out that it does NOT have cat AIDS (at least probably not--so don't share needles or try to sleep with it).

Also, it's not pregnant because it's a male. Apparently, there's a lot of things I need to learn about penises. However, its foot is permanently deformed from a birth defect, so that's something I can talk about at the water cooler.

This is a picture of my sister trying to step on it. It survived, so I suggested we name it Ugg because of her ugly boots.


If you've seen my 2008 Calendar, you can imagine how upset I was about not having kittens--not just for the recipes, but for the exploitation as well. Maybe one day, I'll have a litter of my own.

No comments: