Monday, December 3, 2007

Sloe Gin Special

Well, no one responded to my original "Sloe Gin and other Disgusting Liqueurs Special" promotion at the bar I work at.

I was selling drinks with gross liqueurs that are usually only served in shots ordered by frat boys for cheap. Had anyone ordered a Sloe Gin Fizz, they probably would have gotten it for a dollar or a smile.

Anyway, I'm making a drink menu and specials menu for the bar I work at. I'll put it up tomorrow. We'll have holiday specials, hot drinks for winter, an Old Man Drink Menu, and shots specials for a dollar or two, and cheap margaritas.

I'll definitely be selling cheap shots tomorrow.

1 comment:

Joseph Bayot said...

Hey I've been reading your blog for the past week or so after seeing your cover design contest entry in New Magazine.

I think your blog is really great and I look forward to more updates from you. Maybe I'll get to see you live sometime.

All the best,
Joseph Bayot