Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sometimes I have night terrors in the daytime

I HAVE OFFICIALLY GROUNDED MYSELF FROM WATCHING GHOST HUNTERS.

Things have gone out of control and I'm grounded this month.

Last Wednesday, I watched a 4-hour-long marathon of Ghost Hunters by myself and it was so scary that I had to spend the night with the lights and TV on, on my parent's sofa, forcing my dog, Dirt Pie, to protect me from ghosts. And if you know anything about Dirty Pie, you know that he's a big pussy and not very well trained.

When not binge drinking to forget my horror, I've slept with the lights on all week long. And last night I had a nightmare that I was room mates with a baby ghost and had to take care of her. And she wouldn't sleep in her bed because that's where she died! AHHHH!

Then I woke up in a cold sweat and waited until the sun came up to go to sleep. Luckily, I don't have a real job to wake up for.

No comments: