Sunday, September 2, 2007

Get some fucking garbage cans, Jersey City!

Dear Jersey City,
Today I had to walk three blocks with dog poo in my hand because there were no garbage cans. Well there was one but it was full. It was so full it looked like another garbage can was on top of it. I don't know why the neighbors on that block throw out their private garbage in the public garbage can when they should on garbage night, but there was no room for dog poo and I had to keep walking. And I think that if the city only puts one garbage can out, they should empty it regularly to accommodate Jersey trash.

Sometimes Dirty poos too much and I run out of bags. Luckily, there was a typo-riddled Hudson Reporter nearby and I successfully used it to scoop up his poo after 20 minutes of trying. He's been eating hair and his poo looks like sausage links.

GIVE ME GARBAGE CANS NOW.

Thank you,
Melissa Surach

No comments: