Wednesday, May 16, 2007

BlackHole is the only comedy show in Jersey City that you won't get shot at!

Comedian Donnell Rawlings was shot at after his set at Jordan's Fish and Steakhouse on Newark Avenue by David Murray, that crazy gun store owner, on May 3rd. I have proof!

The day before the attack, on May 2nd, my friend Kerri and I went on an 8-hour-long drinking binge. Five hours into the binge we went to the gun store, bombed out of our faces, demanding to play with guns.

After indulging us, we got a speech about rapists and a 4-page-manifesto on the 2nd amendment, by the NRA and Mr. Murray, about the right to form citizen militias, even if, in Mr. Murray's case, the militia is comprised by only one man.

THE ONLY SHOTS AT BLACKHOLE ARE OF CHEAP GRAIN ALCOHOL!

I hereby extend my invitation to Mr. Rawlings to stop by BlackHole anytime and get a shot on me.

No comments: