Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Melicious Bottomvomit Setbacks and Hugs

Most people are tired of hearing about my public access show, "Melicious Bottomvomit," and doubt that it will ever air. Those people are stupid, because they could just come to BabyHole and watch the uncensored previews. Last night I screened almost the entire first episode.

The screenings are going over very well, and every hugs me afterwards. But because of all these hugs, and the laughter, I've encouraged myself to submit it to festivals. Some of the festivals have restrictions, like not broadcasting while the festival's going on. And that reminds me, I need an ethnic director or producer.

So, the show may be delayed, but hopefully will be available online. I need to do research. Maybe it won't be festivalable at all.

All I know is that I want some awards.

No comments: