Sunday, January 4, 2009

No more after parties for this girl!

I am all messed up on cold medicine and my face is killing me. Why? Because I went to an after party on Friday night. And you know what? I've never been to an after party that I did not regret.

First off, I don't know what it is about Jersey City, but everyone is at least 5 years behind the times. On Friday night, it was more like 15. The DJ kept playing early 90's dance and rap music, like House of Pain, but seriously, not as a joke. And if anyone asked him to play something from this decade, he said he was warming up to it, but never did.

My boyfriend and I danced stupidly and made out on the dance floor really grossly, because I thought that it was funny. That was the most fun to be had.

Then, and I don't know why this is, but there's always some bratty cunt that comes up to me at every after party I go to and says something obnoxious and bitchy to me. This one girl comes up to me while I'm on line for the bathroom and says that some guy told her I said I had a problem with her. I said, "No, I said that you're weird to me." Which she is, because she disagreed with something I said in passing 6 months ago and has been holding a grudge ever since (she de-friended me on every social networking website, I found out last week. What a loser). Anyway, she goes on about how we had a spat, and was about to go on a whiny, bitchy tirade, and I said, "We never had a spat. I don't know what you're talking about. But whatever it is, it's over." Then she looked at me cold in the eye and said, "Pee fast." I wish I said that I was gonna diarrhea all over the seat for her. But I was being too nice, and said, "Ok."

Then the worst thing happened. As we were about to leave, my jacket suddenly went missing. I was wearing a dingy red jacket with cigarette burns. I'm pretty sure that someone took it, because my boyfriend's jacket was still there, and they were together on a chair. And no one could have a jacket as similar to my ugly, out of style, dirty red one. Now I have to get new keys made, get a new had and gloves, and a new jacket. When I asked the guy working the "bar" if he'd seen it, he yelled at me, saying that they weren't responsible for lost things. What a dick. I don't even know why they pretend their stupid venue is legitimate at all.

So I walked home without a jacket, in the middle of winter. Now I have a nasty cold, no keys, no jacket, and more hatred for my home town and everyone in it. The only thing I have to look forward to is abusing NyQuil.

No comments: