Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Republican Convention gave me nightmares!

I watched a little of the convention last night, but I had to turn it off because it was so scary. These are some of the things that gave me nightmares:

-I had nightmares of the creepy Down Syndrome baby, which may or may not be Palin's grandson.

-I had nightmares of her giant, pregnant teenage daughter.

-I had nightmares of the walking corpse, John McCain and his Skeletor wife.

-The image of Cindy McCain rocking the Down Syndrome baby while her face was melting.

-That many old white people is not natural for a sample of our population.

-The state roll call was torture and it hurt my heart.

-The cowboy with the wireless electric guitar who sang "Raisin' McCain," which I guess is the campaign's theme song? My boyfriend said it was like a South Park episode.

Too scary for me! If McCain wins, I am going to hide under my bed and then move to Canada.

No comments: