Tuesday, September 2, 2008

BabyHole Season Premiere tonight!

Hey everyone,

Put your diaper back on, because tonight is BabyHole's Season Premiere!

So I haven't advertised it as obnoxiously as I would, because our new venue is small and this show is going to be so big I didn't want it to explode.

BABYHOLE SEASON PREMIERE
WITH FLAMING FIRE
SEAN PATTON
EMILY EPSTEIN
VIDEO FROM JESSICA DELFINO
APPROXIMATELY 8 OPEN MIC SPACES
FREE FREE FREE

Hosted by me, Melissa Surach. And I swear I'll do a better job this year.

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2ND, 8:30 PM
THE LAMP POST
382 2ND STREET, JERSEY CITY
(5 blocks from the PATH station. Our old venue fled the country. The new one is the ONLY LEGAL PLACE TO HAVE SHOWS IN JERSEY CITY wtf? Write letters to City Hall)

It will also be BabyHole's 1st birthday. Bring presents if you want. I might bring cupcakes, but I'm really busy building the baby altar.

No comments: