Thursday, March 27, 2008

I did not know how many people grew nipples in their armpits

I did not know how many people grew nipples in their armpits until I began writing this blog. It seems like at least once a day, someone finds my blog with keywords, something like, "Growing extra nipples in armpit," or "Tiny nipples growing in armpit." I can only assume that the reason for this is that many people have a problem with growing extra nipples and look to my blog for further information about it.

I do not have extra nipples, but I do grow a lot of skin tags. Once one grew by my armpit. It got so big, sometimes it would hurt. One day, it got scraped off by a rusty cannon at an old fort. I never got tetanus, and I never saw that skin tag again.

Another keyword that's tracked frequently on my blog is "rape guilt," also "pics of girl's hairy armpits."

I think that if I put more pictures of girl's hairy armpits, I would get more hits on my blog. So that's going to be my new thing. Please email your pictures of girl's hairy armpits to me. Seriously.

No comments: