Tuesday, March 31, 2009

MELISSASURACH.COM! CALENDAR CLEARANCE SALE!

Well, it's been a few months, hundreds of tutorials and a few false starts, but I finally finished my website.

MelissaSurach.com

It's not the prettiest website or most efficient website. Some parts are ugly and clunky. It'll be streamlined later on in the week or maybe in the year. I was just so excited about my CALENDAR CLEARANCE SALE that I had to burst it out and I can't be bothered with finishing sentences or projects or using words properly today.

Buy my calendar for half price. Only $6!

Just go to www.melissasurach.com/merchandise.

Also, BabyHole is tonight. Some awesome comedians. Stand up by Rachel Parenta and Aalep Patel. Music by The McMickle Brothers. And about 8 open mic slots for sketch, stand up and musical comedy.

BABYHOLE OPEN MIC
Tuesday, March 31st, 9:00 pm, free!
The Lamp Post
382 2nd Street
Jersey City, NJ

No comments: