Thursday, February 19, 2009

Did you see a ghost? Do you live with a ghost? Are you married to a ghost?

I'm working on my Jersey City Ghost Tour and I could use your help.

If you've had a paranormal experience in Jersey City, please let me know about it. I might include your story on my tour! I won't use your name if you don't want me to. Me and my ghostie friends will investigate your haunted house, too.

I'm especially interested in stories at or around these sites: The Beacon/The Old Jersey City Medical Center, McGinley Square (especially around the Reformed Church or cemeteries), The Courthouse, The Hudson River, The Palisades, The Jersey Journal building, The Jersey City Cemetery and Dead Man's Tunnel, and anything around Paulus Hook.

Thanks!
Melissa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried passing by Hamilton Park Health care center? I pass by their every morning on the way to work before even the sun comes out and even at night, it creeps me out. just by experience! i have been told of stories what it used to be.

Anonymous said...

I have a friend that works at the New beacon that use to be the old Medical Center and he works there and he has seen and heard some parnormal things. He also told me that alot of people have come and gone because they couldnt stand working there anymore. I learned that they make you sign waivers that if you were let go or decide to quit not to disclose and sightings of whatever parnormal activities you might have experienced. THATS ERIE!!!

IndecentAngel said...

Great blog.
I actually found your blog tring to get info on the The Old Jersey City Medical Center. That place has got to be freaky. The crap that went on there, the emotions, fear, hopelessness,death. I know there where good things like births.... but the place was mostly dark. I've experienced it on a personal level.
AND Yes the old court house is interesting. And I wonder about that parking place where the old jail stood. I remember reading guys working in there aftr it closed had a hard time. The guys were freaked out. That was a hell pit.

Anonymous said...

Actually the hospital is unlikely to be extremely haunted. I've been around the beacon complex and seen nothing, felt nothing. Now strangely enough I've always felt something to be off at lighthorse. I now come to find out it was built on a cemetary.