Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My videos

Barack Obama won the election last night, but more importantly, last night at the bar, someone asked me if I was trying to get famous with these videos that I'm making.

Well, I'm not trying to get famous. I'm trying to get a job.

I'm already famous in Jersey City (duh).

If you like my videos, please forward them to your friends and comment on them. I also have them on Youtube. I personally hate putting things on Youtube (though I love watching it). Vimeo is much better.

Melissa's Vimeo Channel
Melissa's YouTube Channel

And also, if you like my videos, please note that I write and produce and edit everything in them, except for the interviews. I force my boyfriend to work the camera, but I pretty much do everything, so hire me.

Also, last night, someone told me that I should run for Mayor. I would, but I don't have enough money. Unless you hire me, so I can save some.

1 comment:

said...

You are most amusing, Melissa.

Sorry, moi can't hire you 'cause moi 'tis poorer than ye (at least I hope so for your sake).

Stay on groovin' safari,
Tor Hershman