Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm sick and so is my pubic access show.

I've been bed ridden for the past three days with either Swine Flu or Strep Throat. I hope it's the former, but if my larynx starts growing fur, I've got some antibiotics left over from my last UTI. Sometimes using Planned Parenthood as my primary health care provider just doesn't cut it, and it's times like these that I wish I had real healthcare. But at least my vag is covered.

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. I was hoping to spend this week between jobs catching on on video editing and taking more tutorials, but my head's so foggy all I can do is sleep and complain.

I'm planning a prescreening of my pubic access show at BabyHole on June 30th at Automata Chino. Today I'm going to try to finish editing a baby goose montage and post it online, but first I'm going to lay down.

In the meantime, if you need a baby animal fix, you can look at the Jersey City's Live Peregrine Camera. I was addicted to it all weekend. The baby chicks look like they're wearing dresses! And best of all, they eat pigeons.

I LOVE BABY ANIMALS.

No comments: