Wednesday, December 3, 2008

News and booze!

I went away for a few weeks to visit my boyfriend's family and go on a cruise. It was lots of fun, except when I got sea sick on land for four days and almost threw up in an aquarium. I am so done with touching sting rays.

Then, when I got back last week, blogger was down, and I almost threw up on it too.

Here's what's new with me:

My calendar is almost done and will be sent to the printer tomorrow or Friday.

I'm working on a public access show, as you've seen by the Jersey City videos I've posted. When I finish my calendar, I'll shoot some real sketches (not just Jersey City ones), and the show should be ready in January, and I'll do a screening at a BabyHole. On a side note, book me at your show. I need to push these calendars!

In January, I'll start researching my ghost tour again. If you have a location you'd like me to investigate, let me know. Jersey City Ghost Tour starts in March, when the weather gets nicer. I hope to do a haunted pub crawl too. Let me know if your bar is haunted.

I'm a little entrepreneur!

No comments: